Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Convention

Convention Convention Convention

One of the best parts of Convention is swapping with other demonstrators - its a great ice breaker, meeting other people who speak the same language as me and are passionate about the same things as me. . . well at least during Convention!  So we swap card fronts and projects and get great ideas, make new friends and share the love of all things Stampin' Up!
I have started my swaps for this year.  My goal is to make 400 minimum so that I get to meet at least 400 attendees. I will introduce myself as Paula from Cairns and hope that some people remember me from from Melbourne (inside joke for those who now tease me about the way I introduced myself last year!).


Until I am back again later, take it easy.
Paula from Cairns

No comments:

Post a Comment