Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Stampin Shanni Retreat Challenge 2012

This card was made for Stampin Shanni Retreat 2012. The challenge was it had to be current products used and made as many cards for as many attendees coming.

The colors I used is real red, gumball green, whisper white & early espresso. Also a Christmas theme DSP(designer series paper)and out of the DSP I created a small rosette and punch out circles from the real red and gumball green to sit on top of the rosette.

The squares are punched out using the postage punch with white backed behind it and dauble with early espresso ink around the four sides. Placed on the piece of early espresso then on the gumball green which has been embossed using framed tulip embossing folder.

Before the rosette was added, two pendants with one on top of the other was put together and the whisper white on top I stamped it with merry Christmas stamp in real red with early espresso dauble around the edges.

 

I won the challenge with this card at retreat 2012 and it was my second time in a row that I had won this challenge. I was very excited indeed to have won.
 
Until Next Blog
Bye
Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment